In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Friday, February 03, 2006

first timer

03 February 2006
My first blog. So 21st century. I guess I really should buy a computer at some point so I can write this at home. Today is a day of great wonder. I need to get home, eat chili with rice and watch football. The African Nations Cup will be on soon. That's why I pay the extra for the cable. And I must grade. I hate grading.
Cheers

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Lindstrom said...

i think i will just keep calling it football if that is okay with you. of course i am not doing it for the kids, just for me.

4:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home