In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Sunday, February 12, 2006

things i hate

things i hate:
1. grading: i have some papers to grade in a few minutes. maybe i will go to starbuck's.
2. meetings: just finished one. it went nowhere. i am a really nowhere man.
3. waiting for summer: i have nice apartments picked out already and am ready to start my course. so why can't i start it tomorrow instead of arriving in the city of lights on the 19th of june?
4. time: why is there never enough of it when i am sleeping and way too much of it when i am trying to teach?
5. stupidity: where oh where did you put your brain?
i have run out of things to say.
jeff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home