In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Obama is going down faster than a Clinton intern


I am a little worried about the Obama campaign. He has been taking quite a number of hits recently. In my gut I have been feeling that he will lose to Hillary, especially after losing in Ohio and Texas. The pundits keep saying that Hillary will not have enough delegates to win, but neither will Obama. His recent controversies are started to make people wonder about his viability as a candidate. It is also causing me to wonder if Hillary is also hurting herself with her shenanigans. I heard one Obama supporter recently saying that she knows she is going to lose, but she wants to make sure she destroys his chances against McCain in the process. I am wondering if maybe that is actually happening.
I think some of Obama's comments have been really taken out of context. I think there are many bitter Americans who do cling to those things that bring purpose to their lives, like God, guns and hating Mexicans. Those are just good, old fashioned values. I guess the problem is that people don't want to actually hear what they are feeling.
So unless Hillary tells some more lies about getting caught in the crosshairs of a Serbian sniper, I have a feeling that when all is said and done she might be the nominee.
(But of course there is always Gore to the rescue.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home