In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Friday, May 30, 2008

The Heat is On


Well Summer Vacation is just around the corner. Some people are predicting it will actually get to 60 degrees celcius this summer in Kuwait. For all of you fahrenheit people that is an incredibly 140 degrees. So you can see why many of the people in Kuwait flee every summer.
I have finished with both of my tests and only have a few more to grade. Right now I am trying to finish up a couple of books and then I am leaving on June 11th for London. I will be seeing a few friends from Japan on that layover. I will do another layover on the way back to Kuwait. I will only be spending three weeks in the states this summer. I am sure it will go quickly. Then I will come back to Kuwait and head to Thailand. As many of you know, I have developed quite an affinity for the land of smiles. A friend of mine will soon be teaching at an international school there and I would like to check it out on my trip. And I will be meeting my old friend Sam Denny for a week long trip to northern Thailand.
I think it will be a pretty good trip. The only drawbacks are in what things I need to order from amazon and then of course the ultimate drawback is that summer will end and I will be teaching once again. (Psst! Don't tell anyone, but I actually love my job.)
Well I will update you more in the future. (Who are you again?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home