In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Thursday, April 24, 2008

The day John McCain has been waiting for


I think Obama is going to lose. I am a pessimistic person, I will admit to that, but I think the momentum is now in Hillary's corner.
So as of today, I am endorsing John McCain. I know he has been waiting for this day. If Obama bounces back (or if the Democrats go with anyone but Hillary--maybe Al Gore) then I might change my mind.
But as of today, it is Big John all the way.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I love you Jeff but you disappoint me...I am for Hillary all the way, baby!! I met Bill the other day and I am so convinced now more than ever that she can do it. It may go Obama's way in the end, but I think it has to be CHANGE!! Miss ya,

Sarah

2:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home