In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Senior Skip Day


Today is Senior Skip Day. Since I mostly teach Seniors it has been an awesome day. I came to school and had a free period. Then I had two girls show up second period. They then left my class for the library. I had another girl show up third period. She studied. Then I had a class with 17 Seniors. They were all gone. Then I had two boys show up fifth period. We went to the library. Now I have a free period. So today was pretty sweet.
I was able to read some of a book and write my Philosophy final.
Now I am drinking tea and getting ready to go home. I am thinking of taking a nap when I get home. What a nice day.
Speaking of nice day, we only have 23 more before final examinations. I like that. Hopefully there will be more relaxing days like today. I hope that is what happens anyway.
Well cheerio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home