In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Monday, April 21, 2008

Some haiku


My friend Sam recently sent me an effort at drunken haiku. It didn't really work. I did a little proofreading and editing and came up with my own poem about being drunk (which I never have been believe it or not). Then I started thinking of some other ones. Here are my gushings. (Picture doesn't reflect latest, local fashions.)

Drunken Haiku

Buds hanging heavy
Sake bottles strewn around
Head hangs heavier.

Haiku for Kuwaiti fashions

Latest in fashions
Gucci blouse, sizes too small
Fat rolls, hairy backs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home