In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Saturday, February 18, 2006

The Flying Sketty monster



Today I got to teach about the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Okay, you ask yourself, what type of school are you teaching in? Well actually it was a lesson for Philosophy and the role of government in education. If you are confused, you should be. But if you go online to this site, you might be less confused. (http://www.venganza.org) I have included a photo from the site as well. Hopefully no one got too scared.
If you are wondering about the title, my sister used to call spaghetti "sketty."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home