In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Catfruit diet

Here is another strange dream I had last night. I was walking by a tree bearing fruit when suddenly a piece of fruit opened its eyes. It looked and sounded like a baby kitten hanging from the tree. The person I was with plucked one and bit in to it. "They are really quite delicious," he said while munching on the meowing kitty. I took one in turn and bit into it. It tasted like a persimmon with eyes and a little tail. I used to eat those a lot in Japan, and they were really delicious.

So I took another piece of catfruit and held it in my hands. It was really a nice piece of fruit, all purring and cute as a kitten only can be. After a while it stopped purring and closed its eyes. It turns out that the catfruit was alive until plucked from the tree. After that it started to die slowly (but didn't lose its flavor right away). When it fell down naturally, it would wander off for a while before dying. Where it died a new catfruit tree would grow.

I think this was one of the weirdest dreams I have had in years. I wonder what triggered it. I wonder if it is telling me something about my past or maybe about the future. Maybe I am just really messed up.

Keep dreaming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home