In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Every six years

Poor India! Every six years they have to deal with my invasion. They must now be preparing for me to come in and eat all of their crops like the cicada.

Actually I wasn't planning on taking a trip during winter break but then a friend ask if I wanted to do something. And then I saw a BBC show on the Himalayan mountains with Michael Palin. Damn you Michael Palin! So now I am off to India for 15 days.


What am I doing, besides trying to avoid diarrhea? Well I will fly to New Dehli and then...


The adventures that might confront me are myriad. I will probably spend some time in the cold mountains, near Shimla and maybe Darjeeling. I would also like to see Varanasi and Calcutta and maybe the Golden Temple in Amritsar. So actually I have only one plan... I am flying to New Delhi.


So there you have it. Actually there isn't much there is there. So I am sitting at school listening to Ravi Shankar trying to get into an India mood. My stomach is also started to bother me, so maybe I am in the Indian mood already.


Namaste!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home