In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Friday, October 12, 2007

Al Gore equals O regal! Anti-Christ!!


So almost 7 years to the day (misses it by three) in which the Supreme Court ruled against him in the 2000 election, Al Gore is set to accept the Nobel Prize for Peace. Of course this means only one thing: Al Gore is the Anti-Christ (but now with a warning label in Britain). This also means I will be looking forward to December 10th when he accepts the award and finally announces his candidacy for the Presidency. Of course he might wait those three days for so he can announce on the seventh anniversary of his symbolic wound on the head. Oh if only people would listen to me.

But of course, maybe I am a little paranoid. I had an Al Gore as Anti-Christ dream in the year 1999 or 2000. I definitely couldn't vote for him after that. So I will be interested in seeing what kind of mayhem he comes up with next. We seem to only be a few years away from computer chips in our hands, so maybe the author of Revelations knew what he was talking about after all. Or maybe this is me being a crazed right winged loon (would fly in circles). And I don't even consider myself a Christian. I guess it is hard to escape one's mythology.
But one has to admit: an Al Gore presidency would be much nicer than a Hillary one, even if he is the Anti-Christ. I mean the world has to end right? It might as well be with a Tennessean in control.

Well there you have it: my Cassandra-esque warning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home