In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Cleaning up


I have been doing a bit of cleaning up. Mostly trying to pack some things away and toss out things I don't need. Since I have less than 11 weeks to go in Kuwait there is a lot to be done. I have already packed away my winter clothes. Now I am packing up books. Last month I put all of my cds unto my ipod, so that is one less thing to carry to China. I have too many books though. I don't know if I should sell the ones I have read or take them to China and sell them there. Or just keep them. Most of them are history books I can use later.
It seems like I have a ticket already. I leave here on June 12th and then arrive in Shanghai on July 31st. I will spend the summer in Southeast Asia. I am flying into Bangkok and then go to Bali, perhaps. That last bit is still just an idea.
Well that is a little update on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home