In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Downright Chilly


When I woke up this morning there was a mist covering Kuwait. Today it has brought the temperature down, way down, which is really nice. It has been a little too hot lately. So now it is quite pleasant. Tomorrow the high is supposed to be about 16 degrees celcius (about 61 fahrenheit). That is perfect weather. Of course I will feel a little cold and might have to bundle up. With the cool weather I might just not travel anywhere. Tonight I walked up to the Scientific Center for about two hours. It was a lovely way to spend a late afternoon. I might even have to use my heater pretty soon.
Have fun. Brrrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home