In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Winter has come


Today was a lovely day. I walked like crazy. I love to walk. It is actually one of my hobbies, if it were possible. I just wish Kuwait had forests and hills. But today early in the morning I went out and took a nice one hour walk along the Gulf. Then I did the same thing this afternoon. I walked for over two hours overall. My feet are sore. It is time to relax.
Walking today I saw my first bundled up Indian. I saw one with a big muffler wrapped around his neck. Tonight I saw an Arab man in a wool cap. Mind you it is in the 70's outside but that is plain cold in these parts.
Been a pretty good day. I had to go to the American School for Model United Nations practice. It went okay but the kids were just too rowdy as usual. I am sure the real conference next week will go a bit better. I should have brought another book to read.
Today I went into a brand new baqala (small shop). I found Coca Cola Zero in there for only 100 fils, not the usual 150. Maybe the guy made a mistake. I don't know. But what a treat. I saved 37 cents on two. That is a good day.
Well tootles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home