In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Obama wins big!!!


I think the press has been asking too many gotcha questions to Sarah Palin. So I have mostly defended her. Well that is until I saw her not answering questions about the Supreme Court. She was really out of her depth. She should have been able to come up with something.
So I think the election is over. Obama will win. I am okay with that though since he has been a pretty strong candidate. I am not a huge fan of taxes, but they usually don't affect me. It will be nice to have the world off our backs for a while as well. Everyone really does hate us overseas. I don't blame Bush for this, but maybe the world will have a bit of America nostalgia over the next few years with someone different (and by different I mean non-white) in the White House.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home