In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Monday, September 15, 2008

43!


I turned 43 a few days ago. It was no big deal. Actually I took a nap for part of the day. That was nice.
43 is a weird year since it is a prime number. You can't divide it up and examine your life through it. 42 was a good year. I could think about life in 14 year intervals. What was I doing at 14 and 28? That was fun. This 43rd year started off a little more low key.
I do remember what I was doing at 21 and a half though. That is when I joined the Air Force. So I guess 43 is good if you divide it by two. At least it was for me. Joining the Air Force changed my life. I don't think I would be where I am without it. (Is that a good thing?)
So there you have it: 43. (And next year I will get to Hank Aaron's number, which is something.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home