In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Electoral College

I never did graduate from the electoral college but I sure do like it. It allows all of those flyover states a bit of prominence that all of the coastal idiots hate so much (and that is not a dig at Myrtle Beach).
So the Washington Post has a electoral college map that you can work with. So I did one tonight with my predictions for the election. I see McCain winning 332 electoral votes and Obama winning 206. I know my Jackass friends will weep big ole tears. But I think I am happy. Gotta wait two months though.

<p><strong>><a href='http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/interactives/campaign08/electoral-college/'>Electoral College Prediction Map</a></strong> - Predict the winner of the general election. Use the map to experiment with winning combinations of states. Save your prediction and send it to friends.</p>

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Minnesota? Washington? Hmmmm.

Washington? Really?

No, really...WASHINGTON?

ok.

8:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home