In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Earthquake!!!


I went running last night. So when I went to sleep I was having strange dreams. Suddenly at about 1:00 I felt something funny. The earth was shaking. I woke and my bed was moving from side to side for about ten seconds. Then it stopped. I thought it could have been only a few things: 1. My neighbors were having really great sex. 2. Someone had decided to construct something nearby at one am. 3. I had a demon in my room a la "The Exorcist." 4. It was a freaking earthquake!
Turns out other people in other buildings felt it as well. I am still looking for news on it in the Kuwaiti papers but there is none. I found some information on land. Seems there was an earthquake last night on the Iran/Iraq border. Maybe that was what I felt. Fortunately no one was hurt and nothing fell off my shelfs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home