In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Back home again


Well I have been home for almost a week. It is nice. School started yesterday and that is going okay. My plans for world conquest are on hold for the moment, but I will let you know when they are back on track.
This year I will be teaching only four classes and have two senior study halls. Should be nice. Last year I had the same schedule. I am working with one new Canadian teacher. She is nice but a little scared. Mostly things are looking okay.
The convention is about to start so I will be able to follow that. I like Obama's choice for veep. I thought Biden would have also made a fine president. I am still thinking that Hillary will sink Obama though. Her supporters seem to be a bunch of whiners. I think McCain would be smart to pick a woman.
So here I am at school. I should go home, but I am recording cds unto my hard-drive. I am now recording "Tunnel of Love," one of the most underrated of Springsteen's cds.
Well I need to get ready to leave. I just wish I had something to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home