In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Monday, July 21, 2008

Last day in London

Well my last day in London has come. It is hard to believe. I break my trip into bite sized bits and now this one is about to be digested. And now the weather is getting lovely as well. I must say it has been quite an overcast vacation, but I still have had a great time.
Summer has been interesting. I saw an old girl friend in the states (been 20 years and nwo she is getting divorved) and then I found out another old girl friend is getting married. So I guess summer has been a bit about thinking about the past.
But now I am going back to Kuwait, if only for a few days. Then I will be dashing off again to Thailand to see a few more friends. I am looking forward to that but also looking forward to just getting into my own bed in Kuwait and taking myself a nice hot shower.
Well ta ta for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home