In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Friday, July 25, 2008

Thailand


Well I have arrived. Had a nice Kuwaiti boy kick my seat for seven hours. Classic example of parenting gone awry. Once I arrived to the hostel they told me I could check in for two more hours. The plane used to stopover in Dubai but this time it was direct. So I left my bags and went to have lunch at Hachiban Ramen.
Then I napped for four hours and went to see "Dark Knight." That was definitely the feel good film of the year. (I loved Heath Ledger in his nurses uniform.)
Now it is time to have dinner. Stay tuned. Tomorrow I see Sam Denny and then John James and Gob on Monday. Insha'allah.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look better in the nurse's uniform than I thought you would. When did you become "Mr. E"?

11:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home