In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Bearded


I love teaching. Mostly it is nice because the kids ask goofing questions. Today I had one of the best ones I have ever had. A girl in History asked if she could ask something personal. So I said okay. "Sir, I heard that you grew a beard because you saw an alien. Is that true?" How do you respond to that one? I tried not to laugh. It was such a great question. Of course we lost about five minutes of teaching time in the process but what fun.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But that is why you grew the beard, isn't it?

7:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home