In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Philosophy Picture


I received an email about a month ago from a French philosophy magazine. They wanted to use a photo of mine that they had discovered on flickr. I was so surprised. Since I teach Philosophy it is kind of a neat honor. There is a saying about Yemen though. It says you cannot take a bad photo in Yemen. It is probably true since it is such an amazing Arabic nation.
So I thought I would add the photo to my blog. This is the one that will make me world famous, especially among the millions of French readers of philosophy magazines. (There are probably that many right?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home