In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Should I go on vacation?


I have been sitting in Kuwait for five days. I still have 25 to go. I am wondering if I should go to Thailand for a vacation. I always like it there, but do I really want to travel right now? I just found a really cheap ticket on Sri Lanka airlines, that will let me leave on the 17th and come back on the 2nd. I will have fourteen nights in Thailand. Will that be enough? Will I enjoy myself enough to travel? Or course I will enjoy myself, it is Thailand.
Just thinking outloud. I guess I can decide in a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home