In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Saturday, December 06, 2008

New Name

I have some major news. I got the job in Shanghai. So now I need a new blog name, and email name, etc. I am thinking "The Woods of the Fortunate Husband," but that sounds kind of odd. Actually that is the translation of my Chinese name: Lin Jie Fu. Lin means woods, Jie husband and Fu fortune.

What else is new. I am on vacation. Been here in Kuwait for the last two days. Haven't done anything. It has been wonderful. Took a long walk which was lovely. Tonight I am going to see if I can buy some books on Chinese. I want to start studying right away if I can.

And that is it. I think my life isn't very excited. I live in Kuwait, have an interesting enough existance and yet have nothing to say.

Well that is it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home