In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Returning to China


It is hard to believe but in less than 3 months I will be back in Asia. I am heading to Bangkok first but then by July 31st I should be in Shanghai. That will be awesome. While looking on line the other day I found some photos that reminded me of my time in China. One photo is of the archway that welcomed everyone to my part of Beijing.
It is hard to imagine leaving here. Six years is a really long time to be in one place. But that is one of the joys of international teaching. You meet a lot of nice people and then they leave or you leave. Those are the rules of the game. I am lucky to be going to such a great school next year, but I have also been lucky to have been at this school in Kuwait.
Well I must go. I will try to update more often.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home