In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Update (a short one)


Happy New Years!
I know I am twelve days late. I used to write more on the blog. What happened? Maybe it is time to turn over a new leaf.
I woke up this morning at five and went running. I have turned into a big, fat ass and I need to lose a ton of weight before summer. I really surprised myself. I have discovered that it is hard to run and keep my new ipod's earplugs in my ears. So I either need a new set or else just don't run with them. It was quite nice to run before the sun rose. I ran on a track on my school's roof, but I could see all of the apartments with their lights off slowly turning on.
School has been good. We have just returned but I only have five months to go before I depart. I already feel a little nostalgic, but I am also really happy to be going to Shanghai. I am not leaving Kuwait so much as going somewhere else. I am looking forwards to a new adventure. I have even started studying Chinese again.
Well that is my short update. I will try to write more often. Let's just hope 2009 is a great year, a year full of hope and promise, a year where the good guys and girls win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home