In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Countries, Territories, assorted rare states I have visited 1



Today's country is the United States of America. It was the first country I ever visited. I just happened to be born there in 1965. I guess I am lucky really. I could have been born in Calcutta, Kimpala or Des Moines. I really didn't choose where I landed, unless of course I did. Then I will have to thank the Hindu gods above for perching me where they did. This stamp was issued the year of my birth. The theme of Dante makes sense as well, since my mother's name is Beatrice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home