In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Countries, Territories, assorted rare states I have visited 2


Denmark, 1967. We flew off from California to see my grandparents. I was two. I don't remember much but good feelings since they were both so nice. It was my first time out of the USA. I enjoyed it a lot. Denmark felt good, like home. I was able to visit Denmark again three more times, in 1973, 1975 and 1982. I guess I need to go back and visit. Recently I found out that I could have had a Danish passport if I had have only applied in time. D'oh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home