In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Teddy Bear owners must die!

My favorite president is Theodore Roosevelt. They named a bear after him. Those people must be killed! How could they name a bear after my favorite American president. I forbid it! I must kill all teddy bear owners. You have been warned. If you own a teddy bear your days are number! I will kill you all!

Why not call them George Bears or Abraham Bears. William Jefferson Bears sounds fine. As does Richard Milhous Bears or Lyndon Baines Bears. But there will be no more Teddy Bears. Teddy Roosevelt built America into a great empire! We insult him by calling bears Teddy Bears. I forbid it forever.

You wouldn't have a Jesus Bear would you? Or a Buddha Bear? But yet you keep insulting my favorite president! ALL OF YOU WILL DIE!
If you think I am crazy then check this out: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7112929.stm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home