In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Year of the Ox Reading 6: "The Greatest Sci-Fi Movies Never Made."


This title combines all of my geeky factors. It takes my love for movie making, my interest in science fiction and my interest in the workings of Hollywood into one very interesting tome.
This is about the movies that got away and were never made. We learn about Tim Burton's take on Superman, efforts to make many a Star Trek, why it took so long to get a Fantastic Four and Spiderman on the screen, and a lot about many more movies.
If you like movies and movie making and are a little geeky boy like me then you might like this one. He has another book that I am going to try and snag on this trip but I might not find it before moving to China.
Have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home