In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Things I wish I had have made up 2


This has be one of the saddest stories I have ever seen. It is one thing for UFOs to fly across the universe, just so aliens can stick something up my ass; but this is too much. Aliens leave our cows alone! There I've said. I hope this doesn't come back to haunt me. Do aliens have the internet? Will they be reading my blog? Will anyone be reading my blog? So many questions. So few answers. Anyway, if you have a packet of tissues, and feel like weeping, you can find the whole terrifying story at this link: http://www.cowabduction.com/
God bless America's cows. And save them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home