In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Lovely island of lovelier ladies


Just received an email that reminded me that I needed to talk about these two lovely ladies I met in Sri Lanka. They are Cindy and Jennifer from Abu Dhabi. I met them at the Colombo train station and then ran into them later in Ella. Sri Lanka is the land of Serendipity and this was a true example of it. The lovely ladies and I spent many an evening playing cards and just having a good time. This shout goes out to them both.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Jeff, you flatterer... you couldn't have chosen a nicer photo of us, thanks! To all those late night slash and burn card games, here's to Sri Lanka and new friends, Jen

8:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home