In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

throwing in the towel

There are days when you have just had it. Fortunately today wasn't one of those days. Actually today was fun. We had Sports Day off-campus. It was weird but today I thought I was back in China. The sports field kind of reminded me of the campus my school in China was on. I guess I got kind of missing Beijing, though not its gloppy air.

So much to think about. This might be my last year in Kuwait. I have been thinking of taking some time off for some time (I like the way that flowed). I don't know what exactly I am looking for in life, but I can tell you it isn't the Americajunior that Kuwait is. I guess I am looking for something a little more exotic in life. Life wasn't the best in China, but there was always an adventure. Whether it was freezing to death or watch my scrambled tv, sitting with Dave in front of the van drink iced tea to his beer, or playing non-"american" chess with Nick, those were interesting days. Now, it is just americano all the time.






So I will have to wait and see what happens next. You will know it here. I think I will be somewhere "below the clouds" though.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home