In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Life as we know it has begun anew


so it is september already! where have I been? Working is the answer I have and it is the one I will be giving thank you very much. School is back in session and so far it has been great. I really love teaching in Kuwait and while the kids are a little noisy from time to time, we will be having a great year nonetheless. A lot of the negativity from last year is gone and I am so happy for that.

It is still hot however. Praise be to Allah for making baby powder. I could really use a little right now.

If you are interested in seeing what happens at my school, check out my new school blog: mrlindstromais.blogspot.com

Well have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home