In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Friday, August 25, 2006

New Teachers


Sometimes it is difficult to get teachers to come to Kuwait. I don't know why, but some people are just a little nervous about coming here. Fortunately this year we were able to get all of
our new teachers hired in time. On the left you can meet one of our new techers, John Mark Karr. John comes to us from Thailand and will be teaching in our elementary school this year. John was highly recommended last year by one of our English teachers. We are really looking forward to him working this year in our Elementary school. So welcome aboard John.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home