In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Thursday, August 03, 2006

King for President


I am starting to get a little worried. People in Thailand are being overly supportive of the King. And the son has been on the news a lot. Everyone is wearing the yellow tee shirts that signify his 60 year reign. I want to buy one as well but worry that I am too fat for one.

I really like the King. He brings rain and has a pretty song that I like to hear before every movie. I wish he continued good health.

Did you know the King of Thailand was born in Cambridge, Massachusetts? This means he's a Democrat and can run for President of the United States. I wish he would I think he would do a good job. God knows we need the rain.

Cheers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home