In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Slip sliding away



Something just ain't right with my country. Burger King has announced that America now needs more meat, cheese and more meat (in a bacon delivery system; which everyone knows is the bestest of all delivery systems). And there is also some kind of creamy sauce.

Isn't this burger mentioned in the book of Revelations?

I wonder if somewhere in the future there is a Plato waiting to write about our slippery slide into oblivion.

Fortunately I read about this burger on the same day an obesity vaccine was announced. Oh joy. I just hope it doens't come with anal leakage.

cheerio, chomp chomp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home