In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

What have I been up to?

Boy have I ever slowed down. It used to be that I blogged everyday. Now it is like once a month. Sorry disappointed fans.

I have been home for a month. It has been nice to see everyone. My daddy is healthy and my mom is doing better than I thought. I was really worried about her. I guess I still should be.
My friend Liz had a baby. I taught with her in Japan. Her husband, Steve, is a Newcastle United football fan. I am more into Arsenal, though I always thought Newcastle was okay as well. I still haven't seen a photo of the baby.

I spent a lot of this month watching baseball games. I visited Greeneville and Elizabethton, Tennessee to watch the Appallachian League and Asheville, North Carolina and Sevierville, Tennessee to watch A and AA games. Was great fun seeing the games and hanging out with my friends.

I bought way too many books on the trip. Fortunately I have the baggage room.

I will leave for Kuwait on Sunday. Then it is off to Thailand a few days after that. It has been a long summer so far, but really it is about half way over.

And then the Middle East went up in flames...

I guess you can't have everything.

Well have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home