In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Liberace is Dead!

I just found out Liberace was dead. I really didn't know. The internet is an amazing place to find out information.
Did you know that Liberace loved his mother a whole lot? Did you? I didn't. Did you know that he might have been gay? It seemed pretty obvious. He did outlive Elvis but then might have died from either Aids or a watermelon diet. Elvis probably liked watermelon. I do. I am southern.
One thing Liberace never did though. He never made fun of Muslims, Arabs or the Prophet Muhammad. I don't know how I know this; I just know. Isn't the internet a wonderful thing.
So next time you are thinking of making fun of someone's religion, think of Liberace. He might have been in the closet, but at least he wasn't inside of the bigoted closet.
Cheerio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home