In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Monday, April 03, 2006

Thailand: The audio-file experience


Have you ever been in line at customs? It feels like all day.

Have you ever been on one of those really long flights? Boy, do my legs get tired.

Have you ever had a bargirl spill beer on your pants? Man, those stains never come out.

So why put up with it? Now you don't have to with the Thailand Audio-file experience. Just put on your headphones and you're there. You can download it on your ipod and away you go.

Your pants will be stain-free, your knees won't hurt and you won't be frustrated with all of that humidity and bureaucracy that Thailand offers those who are still travelling the old-fashioned way.

So download the Thailand audio-file today. Your life will never be the same again.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is funny because it is true!! Keep writing!

10:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get it?

1:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get it?

1:11 PM

 
Blogger Eisenreich said...

Thai women are the best. Really... Keep blogging! Got you from the LP/TT forum. :)

4:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home