In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Monday, April 10, 2006

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing


What is the old expression: it's better to sit quietly and have people think you are stupid, than to speak up and prove it. Well it takes some people a little longer than others to understand this. Case in point, my friend Homer here. He see camels and he thinks where are the riders? He should know that these are milking camels, not riding ones, but hey he "read" a book once about camels and he'll keep looking for their riders under every camel teat he can upturn. And that's a lot of teats. Well we'll see what he has to say about camels and their riders in the future. As for that future, it might be elsewhere. Hope not though, he's fun to have around at breakfast.

Godspeed Mr. Homer, Godspeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home