In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Dead Man Teaching


Well based on an informal survey, we think Mr. Snowman will melt pretty soon and be sent to cooler climes on Luftansana Airlines.
50% gave him to the end of the year, 25% gave him until the end of the month, and 25% gave him until the end of the weekend.
Well the weekend is almost up and it looks like the majority might be it.
But with a new week comes the chances of a renewed shitstorm. But who knows what will happen next. In case you are a kid and are trying to look at the Snowman's site (jeffsnowman.net) , his code is "XXXX" and then the password is "XXXX." And the word for the day is "ironic". Look that one up for kicks. [Editor's note: due to Mr. Snowman, threating me with legal action if I didn't remove his codes, I have decided to take the cowardly route and remove them. I guess I didn't have an "open mind" to what hipness the Ice King was laying down.]
Cheerio. And Happy Easter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home