In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Vacation

In Bangkok I read an interesting article. It said that Americans need to take more vacations. The author believde that we could learn more about the world if we had more free time to get out and see it.
Now I am in Koh Samui, surrounded by Europeans. They have come all this way for a little fun in the sun (it is cloudy however), but I am the only American in sight. You'd figure with all of out money and influence we could take some time off. But alas, we are too busy blowing shit up.
Well that is it for me today. It is time to rent a motorcycle. Brrm brrm!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tennessee Values Authority said...

Be careful on the motorcycle! Yes, the author is right. We don't take enough vacations. Eleanor and I need to start planning our next one right away.

7:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home