In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

You've gotta see the baby 2


Finally went back to my friends Liz and Steve's blog (http://www.picklay.com/) and there I stole this photo of their baby Edward. Of course, most of you are like, what? how? where? who? and perhaps when? But hey they are my friends and dammit this is my blog! He seems to be sleeping pretty good in this picture, though Liz claims he doesn't like naps.

A lot of my friends have been going out and getting pregnant lately. So if any more baby pictures come in I will send them your way, via Mr. Gore's Hyper-space network...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home