In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Snakes on United 93


Sometimes I wish I had my camera around. I recently went to one of Bangkok's many fine theaters and they had two giant movie posters next to one another. On the left you had "United 93" and on the right you had "Snakes on a Plane." It made me wonder. Did people take down United 93 or was it some motherfucking snakes who took it down?

It was a funny bit of juxtaposing I guess. Or was it really an insidious plot? Maybe it was one of those Jewish plots that Mel Gibson has so graciously informed up of. I mean that is the voice of Mad Max and the Lethal Weapon guy. I guess this means there will be no LW5 in the future. That is a shame, because I think all good triologies should have at least five parts.

The Snakes on United 93 gafoo (or plot) makes one wonder what other movies to put next to each other. I guess that is something to keep me busy for a while thinking. But first I have to give a lady my laundry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home