In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Red Eyes


My eyes are really red. I wonder if I have something like dengue fever. I probably don't. I think I just go soap in my eyes this morning. Actually I remember getting soap in my eyes this morning. Of course last night they were also watering. Maybe it is the weather in Bangkok. It wore me out yesterday. I went to Chinatown for lunch. God was it hot and humid and crowded. It felt like anywhere in Bangkok though, nothing too distinctive. I had ma po dofu and a beer, my second one of the trip. I sometimes drink a beer but rarely. Surely it couldn't have contributed to the red eyes.
I leave for Cambodia on Saturday to see my friends Blake and Tammy. I might do a little travelling around Cambodia or head to Hong Kong. No firm plans.
Well that is my daily update. Not too exciting.
Oh one last thing: I think I am going to take some laundry in today. Talk about exciting.
Cheerio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home