In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Al Gore is Phat


I was flipping through "An Inconventient Truth," Al Gore's new book, recently and stumbled across this disturbing fact: with ice caps in the Himalyas melting, major rivers the start there will dry up and people along those areas will be hardpressed for water. That includes a good part of the population of China, the Indian subcontinent and Southeast Asia. Ouch. Gore wonders where those 3 billion or so people will get water in the future. It is a good point.

Fortunately for the good old USA we will not be affected.

Or will we???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home