In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

There's a place in France...


Well life has begun anew. School anyway. That part of my life is going well. I realized today that I whistle too much for a guy without an active love life. If I were a volcano I guess I would be dormant on my way to extinction. And yet, I am happy somehow.

I told a Philosophy class recently that maybe it is a brain tumor. Maybe I am dying, but don't yet know it. I guess we are all dying and don't know it yet, but that seems to be the way of the world.

Saw "Rickie Bobbie" in an edited format. Too much sex talk and kissing for the Kuwaitis but I still laughed pretty hard. I loved the parent who came to career day and told everyone about life at the Waffle House. The movie was filmed in North Carolina so I got to see a little glimpse of home.

A bit of bad news this week. We have finally discovered what is wrong with my mother: a type of bone cancer. But she is taking treatment now. I am just glad she is good with God. I wish I were as good as she is. She has been walking with Jesus for a long time, and for hopefully a lot longer.

And still I dream of Paris in the summer. Longing for some c'est la vie to make it all go well. Maybe soon.

Well enough rambling. Sorry for the delay in posting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home