In this somewhat less than exciting blog I will examine the adventures that I have in life, mostly in front of the televison, while eating dinner or in my perpetual quest to finish all of my dammed grading. I hate grading!!!

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Returning "home"


Well vacation is over; time for school.


Sri Lanka was wonderful. I think it was one of my absolute favorite vacations. It definitely makes my top three countries. I will definitely return in the near future.


School is going through review week. It is a tough week, since the kids are just getting back into the swing of things and want to talk to their friends. It wasn't too bad today though. A little difficult getting them to work but no real troubles. Some former students showed up and hung out, mostly talking to their friends about Borat. That is one thing I really like about it here: the sense of community. And you thought I was going to say cheap, pirated dvds.


Well I must go home. A duststorm is blowing in. I was going for a walk but don't want black lung. What I would really like to do it have some Sri Lankan food. Bring on the string hoppers.


1 Comments:

Blogger Girl From Osaka said...

Hi Jeff,

This is Shaunna. I have been trying to reach you for ages, but I can't seem to contact you through the email address you left me. My new email address is frieden@telus.net. Drop me a line.

7:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home